1. I would hire a Chef for a year, so that I didn't have to think of that age-old question "what can I cook for dinner this evening?"
2. I would be sitting in St Mark's Square, Venice, at the famous Cafe Florian, with a cappuccino and one of their mouth-watering pastries, listening to the orchestra playing - magical! (Actually, that would have to be NUMBER ONE!).
3. I would be participating in a Cookery School in Tuscany, Italy, and enjoying the evening meal under the stars, sipping a glass of chilled champagne.
4. I would be watching a performance of "Les Miserables" (my very favourite musical of all time) with my two daughters.
5. I would be spending a long weekend at the Azia Resort & Spa in Paphos, Cyprus, again with my two daughters and my eldest granddaughter, who is such good company and makes me laugh.
My youngest grandchildren are not mentioned here, but I am fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with them each and every week. The above are pure indulgences, which is what the question asked! I hope you approve.