Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2015

November? More Like Summer!

Well my friends, Halloween is over for another year. I know some people are against it, but surely it is only a bit of fun?  I realize that folks in the U.S. Now have Thanksgiving to look forward to, but I'm now really looking forward to Christmas already, and decorating the house!  Here are a couple of photos of my youngest grandchildren. The first one taken last night, and the second one in 2014. 



Well, it might be the 1st November, but here in heavenly Devon, it really is like a Summer's day. Really warm and sunny with clear blue skies. I'm actually up in my little caravan writing this. 



We have had some wonderful days this week, and one morning I was out in my jammies trying to capture the beautiful sunrise. Photos taken with the camera on my iPhone. I loved the sheep walking towards me as they emerged from the mist. 



Well, on that note, I will leave you once again. I hope you enjoyed the photos today. Take care little bloggies. 

4 comments:

BB said...

As you know,my awesome friend, I love your photos. The little ones are growing so fast and they are at wonderful ages, aren't they? I'm sure you really enjoyed their visit. The photos you took in your jammies were truly breathtaking. You really do live in "Heavenly Devon". Someday, my friend, someday!!

Southhamsdarling said...

Yes BB, wonderful ages indeed. It's always a delight to see them. Thank you so much for coming across and leaving a comment. Hugs.

Denise said...

Darling photos of Your two little treasures,I hope Your older Granddaughter is having some good safe fun too. Lovely capturing the sheep coming toward You out of the mist....I LOVE that photo. Talk to You soon Hugs Denise

Southhamsdarling said...

Hallo Denise. Yes, they really are my little treasures ! Thank you, Eleanor seems to be settling in really well at University in Madrid. I love the sheep photo as well. Lovely to see you here, Denise c