Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 November 2019

It's Beginning To Look ....

Well, hello there everyone. We are still being deluged with rain here in heavenly Devon, and the days are getting shorter and shorter.  But, I'm pleased to say that I'm doing quite well on the Christmas front. Most of the presents have been bought, and today I popped out to get the Christmas Crackers and the chocolates. 





Now how long those chocolates will remain unopened, is anyone's guess. Never mind lasting until Christmas itself!  You see, I have little willpower I'm afraid. But I shall try really hard to be good 😊.

I know that my friends in America are building up to celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday. I hope you have a lovely day and that you will be able to spend it with loved ones, whether it's family or friends. I'm sure  the table will be groaning with all sorts of tasty food! 



 Of course we don't need a special day to be thankful for all the good things we have in our lives. We should give thanks every day, for the love of our family, for the gift of friendship, for our homes and all those other things we have in our lives. 

As I write this, my little Cavapoo pup, Benji, is celebrating his first birthday. He was eight weeks old when he first came into our home, and he really does have such a sweet personality. He follows me everywhere like a little shadow!  Here are a few pics of his first year.  In the first photo he was 8 weeks old and I had just gone to collect him and bring him home 🐶.












I will probably put the tree up this weekend, so that will be fun. It's funny how we are all excited when putting all the baubles on the tree, yet at the beginning of January, we are pleased to be packing it all away again, as we attempt to get back to some sort of normality. 

Anyway, I shall close again for now. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone. 

No comments: