Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 February 2020

Kindness Matters....

Hallo peeps!  Wishing you a Splendiforous Sunday.  Here in the U.K. today, we are going to be battered by Storm Ciara with torrential rain and winds of up to 80 mph., so stay safe everyone. 

So today I thought we could all concentrate on kindness, and just how a simple act of kindness can make such a difference to another person. A lot of people, it seems these days, just concentrate on nastiness and negativity. (I love Social Media, but sometimes I think it has a lot to answer for 🙈).  

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the quotes I have collected for you today, courtesy of Pinterest.com



hi

















So then, a simple little post from me today, but sometimes 'simple' is okay - right?!  

6 comments:

Cathy H said...

I agree totally and am always willing to help. But, sometimes people take advantage of that kindness and it makes me step back and wonder and worry that it will change me someday.

Linda O'Connell said...

It is the simple kindnesses, the unexpected touch or smile, that you can tell makes a difference, that is so meaningful.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Kindness always matters, being taken advantage off is always a risk

Southhamsdarling said...

Hallo Cathy. Always lovely to see you here. I hear what you’re saying - it IS easy for kind people to be taken advantage of sometimes, but that mustn’t let it alter how WE behave, even though it might be difficult at times. Keep the faith my friend! 💖💖

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Linda. I really couldn’t agree with you more. Unexpected little acts are what really make a difference. As you say, a touch, a hug, a smile ❤️

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi there Jo-Anne. You’re right, it is a risk - but we must never stop being kind. Hope all is well with you 😊