My friend jdracecar over at It'sAlwaysFUNNYinColum-bubble has tagged me to tell you "5 Things That I Wouldn't Leave The House Without."
1. My house and car keys (does that count?!).
2. My iPhone. I couldn't be without that. In fact I was panicking a couple of days ago, because I couldn't get it to charge. Fortunately, my lovely son-in-law who lives in France sorted the problem out for me. Any technical problems with phones, laptops or cameras, and he always comes up trumps, so I am a very lucky mother-in-law!!
3. My Nasal Spray. I have used this for over 35 years, and I just can't breathe without it!
4. Purse with cash and credit cards. Well, I wouldn't get very far without that, would it?!
|My purse is much trendier than this!|
5. My Epi-pen which has to go everywhere with me, just in case I have an anaphylactic allergy attack.
6. Well, I know it was only supposed to be five items, but I would need my handbag to carry all of the above essential things that go everywhere with me!
I am now going to tag a few of my friends to see what they can't leave the house without, so here goes :
Carol at facing50withhumour - I just know that she will have some really funny things that she can't leave the house without. (Mind you, she does tell an awful lot of fibs, so don't believe everything you read!).
Colenic at a smileaday.
Bouncin'Barb at This and That (As I Bounce Thru Life)
SkippyMom at I Make Soap
Becky at Just Being Me
Over to you ladies!