Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 September 2013

Some Quotations For You Today ....

Hallo again dear friends.  My 'older' Followers will know that, every so often, I like to do a post filled with Quotations.  The following ones seem to match my mood today (all courtesy of www.Pinterest.com).

The hard and messy part is what he gives me to get me ready for the gr8 things to come. I know gr8 things are coming Im just sitting back and waiting. When the time comes it will all have been worth the wait. Like the song says Joy cometh in the morning and our morning is coming!  No worries


Best friends quote via www.Facebook.com/LessonsLearnedInLife




Time quote via www.Facebook.com/PositivityToolboxfriend



Grief (quote)

Shine on!
Quotes for when times are hard.




I won't be putting up any Sunday Snaps tomorrow, but I hope to see you all again soon.  Meanwhile, take care - sending you hugs from my little corner of the world to your little corner of the world. 



6 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Hugs to you from my little corner of the world, dear friend Thisisme. I understand your mood this weekend and the reason behind these quotations. At least I hope you are healthy if not especially happy during this difficult period. I'm keeping all of you in my prayers.

Montanagirl said...

Wonderful set of quotations! I wonder if I could have your permission to borrow the third one down and put it on my blog?? (The one about unconditional love)..That is SOOO true, and I have a reason for wanting to use it. Please let me know....

BB said...

Beautiful sentiments and certainly the timing is right for them! I'm so glad you're my awesome friend! Hugs X

Manzanita said...

I was just on my way to see you (had my ticket and my bag packed) Ha..... and your comment came up on my blog. I've been busy gardening. I never tire of looking at photos of your garden. All the bird baths, the statues, the gorgeous potted flowers, the shrubbery and the spacious green of the grass. The old mansions from the gold rush days begin just 2 blocks from me. I walk Cody through that section and marvel at the unique gardens on display. Now that I don't dance as much, gardening has become my way of life.

The sayings, especially about about friendship fit my mood today, too. Thank you for being my bloggie friend and enjoy the perfect week end.

rainbow said...

YOU, YOUR FAMILY and MANY MANY DEAR FRIENDS are in my thoughts and prayers!! I am sending you Giant HUGS and ALL THE LOVE my heart can hold. MAY THE LORD ALWAYS BE NEAR**********

Unknown said...

When it's dark, look for the stars...I love that one. I hope you are having a good week Diane, it must be a hard time right now. I'm thinking of you my friend!