Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 August 2019

End of August is here!



Well, here we are on the last day of August.  Hopefully we will have some more warm, sunny days to look forward to in September.  I seem to have gained some more Followers to my Blog just recently, so I would like to welcome you and thank you for deciding to ‘follow me’.  It was nine years ago that I started blogging, encouraged by my number 1 daughter, who was running a successful Fashion Blog at that time. Since starting, I have made wonderful friends from all over the world - friends that encourage and lift you up.  I’m afraid I just can’t understand all the negativity in the world, which seems to have been encouraged, in many ways, by social media.  





It seems that many of you share my love of notebooks, as mentioned in my last Post.  In fact, I was given some great ideas as to how to make good use of my own Notebooks!  I’m sure most of you also love books, and reading. I’ve loved reading since I was a young child, and my two daughters and three grandchildren also adore books.  Now that the evenings are starting to pull in again (over here in the U.K. anyway!  I know that many of you are now starting to look forward to LIGHTER evenings in your own part of the world!) I’m sure that I will be reading even more. 





I can still remember, as a young child, feeling the excitement the night before my birthday, as I knew I would be receiving a new book.  How simple life was back then.  I still have a few of those books, dating back to the 1950’s! To me, reading a new book is a joy, and I love getting to know all the characters, and completely losing myself in the story. There has never been a time when I’ve not had a book on the go.  They have certainly helped me through sad times in the past.  



I hope you have all had a lovely Summer, and I’m sure many of you are looking forward to the Summer yet to come.  At the moment, I have a little harvest in my own garden. The apples have all been pressed, and made into pure apple juice. 





 So then, life is good.  Enjoy your weekend everyone ❤️







No comments: