Total Pageviews

Friday 6 September 2019

Why Raise A Princess, When You Can Raise A Warrior?

 

Most of my 'older' bloggy friends will know that I love Quotations, and I'm always looking for new ones to add to my collection. I have a beautiful, (and, yes, boys can be beautiful too), kind and loving eleven year old grandson, but I am also blessed with two delightful granddaughters, along with my two very special daughters. Notice that I'm trying not to use the word 'beautiful' too much here, although they are just that, both on the outside AND the inside. 

It is such a different world for all girls now, from when I was young. These days, if they want to, they can do anything, and go anywhere. So, today, my Post is in honour of young girls everywhere - go out there and shine!! I hope you will enjoy the Quotations I have found for you today, all courtesy of Pinterest....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I think this next one has to be one of my favourites....

 

So let's raise a glass to strong young girls and young women everywhere. Meanwhile, I wish you all a very happy weekend, and I look forward to seeing you again soon. ❤. For those of you who take a look at my Featured Posts, there is a new one up today, where I give you a little taster of my Summer garden here in heavenly Devon.  Just click on the link on the right hand sidebar.  Bye for now. 

No comments: