Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Just One Word Today....Kindness

Just a simple little post today, from me to you, and it features one of my favourite words .... KINDNESS.  





We need more kindness in the world today, and, yes, gentleness and respect. We need far less hate and aggression.  Less pulling people down, and more building people up. 





The quotes today are all courtesy of Pinterest. I came across this Interview with Roald Dahl, and I couldn't agree with him more....

"I think kindness is my number one attribute in a human being.  I'll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity, or anything else."

Interviewer.. "or brains even?"

"Oh, gosh, yes.  Brains is one of the least. You can be a lovely person without brains, absolutely lovely. Kindness - that simple word.  To be kind - it covers everything, in my mind.  If you're kind, that's it."







Perhaps you might have your own favourite word as to how life should be lived ....but, to my mind, if you're kind, you care for others, you love, you have empathy, you have generosity of spirit, and you want the very best for that other person. 

May you be surrounded by kindness as you go through your week ❤️

3 comments:

Knitty said...

I completely agree!

Linda O'Connell said...

Absolutely one of the loveliest posts. It resonates.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

A lovely post that I am pleased I read