Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 July 2020

A New Month - Half Way Through The Year Already.

So then, how are you all doing out there in your own little corners of the world?  I thought that, today, I would bypass the current situation that we have been in for the past few months, and try to spread a smidgeon of positivity. 

Hands up all those of you who have spent quite a lot of time worrying over the years - often quite unnecessarily so. The following quote is so true, isn't it, and something that I have learned more and more as I progress through this wonderful life that we have been given. 


I thought that, today, I would show some quotes about worrying, and how, really, we should try to live 'in the moment' as much as we possibly can. Obviously, there are certain times in life that this is easier said than done, but I'm speaking generally here, and when we worry unnecessarily about what really are the 'little things'.







I hope that perhaps this will give you some food for thought as you go about each day. Meanwhile, hang in there. It's a new month and we can only hope that things will start to look a little brighter before too long. If only people would be sensible, and stay alert. Keep safe everyone ❤️

(All quotes today courtesy of Pinterest.com)

2 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Oh you don't know how helpful these quotes are. I have a family member who will benefit from them. Thank you for your positivity in a tumultous time.

Southhamsdarling said...

Thank you so much for popping across, Linda, and I’m so glad these quotes were of help! I do hope that your ankle is gradually getting better