1. I would hire a Chef for a year, so that I didn't have to think of that age-old question "what can I cook for dinner this evening?"
2. I would be sitting in St Mark's Square, Venice, at the famous Cafe Florian, with a cappuccino and one of their mouth-watering pastries, listening to the orchestra playing - magical! (Actually, that would have to be NUMBER ONE!).
3. I would be participating in a Cookery School in Tuscany, Italy, and enjoying the evening meal under the stars, sipping a glass of chilled champagne.
4. I would be watching a performance of "Les Miserables" (my very favourite musical of all time) with my two daughters.
5. I would be spending a long weekend at the Azia Resort & Spa in Paphos, Cyprus, again with my two daughters and my eldest granddaughter, who is such good company and makes me laugh.
My youngest grandchildren are not mentioned here, but I am fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with them each and every week. The above are pure indulgences, which is what the question asked! I hope you approve.
It looks so lovely :)
Thanks for popping by Michelle.
You have very good taste my friend. Very good choices.
Ahhh, Venice. Definitely looks good to me!
Hey there! I think I did my 5 indulgences wrong! LOL!! I listed indulgences that I enjoy in my every day life! ~ Oh well! It makes for a good laugh!
I love your list! Italy is definitely on my list of places to visit someday! I might have to add this resort & spa that have here to that list, too!! It looks wonderful!!! :)
Thanks Odie for your comment!
Becky, Hi. I expect it's ME that has got it wrong - that would be about right!! Ha Ha! I am just going to pop over and look at your 5 indulgences.
We were in Tuscany last year and had a chef (one of the local ladies) come in and cook for us...we enjoyed that meal with a fabulous local wine on the terrace...you just transported me right back there!!
Lovely indulgences, I am of course delighted that Italy features so strongly!
Thankyou for commenting on my review of Her Fearful Symmetry, I am not sure if you subscribe to comments but I have now responded there if you are interested:)
Love it, love it, love it. Remember the lottery!
I'd love to hire a chef myself and also, to go to Venice...Also, I've tagged you to answer a teeny weeny list of ten questions my friend had tagged me to do and I did... I'd love to come read your answers...:)
Hi caterpillar! Thank you for dropping into my Blog. I have never been tagged before!! I have had a look at the list of questions, and I will certainly answer them in a couple of days. Thanks again.
Cookery school in Italy? Yes, please!!
Oh, yes....Italy with you and Jenny. I am there. :)
Great indulgences This!
those sound wonderful!
Great to see you back here SkippyMom! I've missed you.
Lovely to have you pop by Jenna!
Col, how lucky were you last year?!
What a fab five. I may have to borrow #2, 3, and 4 for myself there!!!
Be my guest, Rabbit!
Post a Comment