Total Pageviews

Friday 28 October 2016

Photos of Autumn...

October is fast drawing to an end, and I've seen so many wonderful photos of Autumn colours. This season must surely be one of the best for capturing images with the camera, and I thought I would just share a few of my own photographs with you today. 

This first one was taken at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens in America. 

 

This is another photo taken in America. The  pond is right behind my friend's garden, again in Green Bay. 

 

At this time of the year, the Farmer always puts his sheep back in the fields....

 
I love the October mornings when the sun is rising and the mist rolls across the fields next to my garden. It reminds me to be thankful for another day, and that I have blessings in abundance. 

 

 

 

I love this next photo, but I have to confess that it isn't one of mine!  It was actually taken by my dear friend, another Diane, just a stone's throw from her home in Green Bay. I just love the composition here, with the seat taking centre stage, the reflection in the water, the old tree on the right of the photo, and, of course, the colours! This, then, is Autumn at Duck Creek....

 

So then, I will leave you once again, but I'll be back on Sunday with another edition of Sunday Solace. Bye for now ...

8 comments:

Denim Journal, Scarlet Lens said...

Beautiful photos and colors!!
Autumn, my favorite season!!

Suzanne said...

Your Green Bay photos are just lovely! I can see some ducks on the pond. Ah, the mist in the early morning, does leave a freshness about the property! And, hooray for the sheep, they'll enjoy the Autumn days. Such a nice post Thisisme. Have a great weekend, take care!

Southhamsdarling said...

Hallo Denim Journal, Scarlet Lens - what a lovely name. I'm so glad you enjoyed looking at the photos. Thank you for dropping by 😊

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Suzanne. Here you are again! So glad you liked the post today. Have a lovely weekend 😊🍂🍁

Empty Nester said...

Wisconsin is a beautiful area of our country. I've never been but I've seen the most gorgeous photos from fellow bloggers. I doubt I could take one of their winters, however. LOL You live in a truly beautiful place as well. So inspirational!

Southhamsdarling said...

Thank you for your kind comments, Pam. Yes, sometimes Wisconsin can get some harsh winters. Hope all is well over there.

Unknown said...

Every one of these photos is beautiful. Autumn is a beautiful time of year and these pictures certainly have captured that.

Southhamsdarling said...

Always lovely to see you here, Bee Bee. So glad you enjoyed the photos today 😊