Well, in Tuesday's post, I said that I would hand over the LOL Award and explain the rules that came with this Award.
Firstly, I would like to pass on the Award to :
lyndylou at The Giggle Fest
Please pop over to see lyndylou. She is a very brave single mum who has two children. Holly, who is an absolute delight and gorgeous Jack, who is disabled and needs 24 hour care. Her wicked sense of humour shines out from her Blog, and she is fully deserving of this Award.
For lyndylou's information, the rules of the Award are :
1. Link to the person who gave you the Award. (I did this in Tuesday's post).
2. Pass the Award along to anyone you want to, who posts about at least slightly amusing things, and tell them you have done so.
3. Say five things about yourself that no-one knows about.
4. Pass these rules on.
It's number 3 that I am finding it increasingly difficult to do!! I'm sure you must all be getting really fed up with hearing different things about me, and I'm finding it hard to remember what I've already told you - it's my age you know!!
1. I once took a ride in a hot air balloon and drank champagne at 1,000 feet.
2. I would love to own a retro Vespa scooter.
3. I worked in Admin for most of my working life, before I became a Massage Therapist.
4. I suffer from vitiligo. (that's vitiligo - not vertigo!!).
5. I used to love reading Enid Blyton books when I was a little girl.
|I still have my copy of this actual book, which is now 55 years old! |
My good friend over at Facing50withhumour has very kindly given me The Awesome Blog Award. Thank you so much for this. These Awards always make me feel very humble.
There are no rules with this Award, so as I think of all my Followers as "awesome", I am going to do exactly what Facing50withhumour has done, by passing on this Award to all those who comment on my post today, so when you have placed your comment, please do not forget to take this Award with you.
That's fair, isn't it?!
Tomorrow will be Romantic Post number 2!